This event is a benefit for the Steve Sutton Memorial Charitable Trust. The Trust is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created to continue Steve Sutton's legacy of sharing joy and helping others through music. Proceeds from this event will benefit local music scholarships as well as the International Bluegrass Music Association Trust Fund.
Gates at 4pm, Show at 5pm (All Ages Show)
Notice: Silverados will only honor tickets purchased on Showslinger.com, at the gate day of show, or at specific locations mentioned on an individual show basis on that event's specific event page on the Silveradoswnc.com
This Event is Sponsored by our friends at:
• Instant Karma Asheville
• Coastal Wellness NC
• Zen Ink Asheville
• Trinity Pharms Hemp Co.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the Silverados Music Park:
- Cuts worn by Motorcycle Clubs (with identifying patches), or Colors possibly representing any gang or club.
- Food, Alcohol, Beverages, and Illegal Drugs
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis) photographers must have permission of the venue owner, and must have a photographer pass to be allowed to take pictures in specific areas.
- Beach Balls, Helium Balloons, Laser Pointers, Artificial Noise Makers
- Chains, Sticks, or Canes of any length (non-medical use canes)
- Costume masks
- Diaper Bags (unless accompanied by a baby)
- Pets (except service animals for patrons with disabilities)
- Weapons of any description, including Firearms (weapons carried with a permit, are also prohibited), Knives of any size, Fireworks or any Explosives
- Signs, banners, flags, or any other items that would either obstruct the view of a patron or serve as a dangerous projectile or security risk.
- Other items that in the judgment of Silverados Music Park management pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
BAG POLICY: Clear bags only, no larger than 12"x12"x6" or a small clutch no larger than 4.5"x6.5" will be permitted inside the venue and are subject to search at any time. There will be a 'No Bags' entry at the far right lane for expedited entry. This is for people without bags or lawn chairs.
If you require items for health or safety reasons or you have a baby, specific bags will be admitted with inspection. This will slow your entry.
Small diaper bags in a maximum size of 16” x 16” x 8” with accompanying baby/child will be permitted into the venue after being inspected at entry.
BEACH/LAWN CHAIR POLICY: beach/lawn chairs that meet the following specifications are permitted: chair backs not to exceed 32” in height measured from the ground and chair back. Seat bottoms not to exceed 9” measured from the ground and chair back.
- Blankets, Ponchos and Rain Jackets are permitted.
- Shirt and shoes are required for admission.